Business Analyst – Agile
BA (fast-track) course starts from 1st Feb 2020 Saturday 9 am. Keep your name to wish-list Registration and first day free demo.
Business Analyst course would prepare you for the industry standard BA role to https://www.iofit.ca/registration/start career within months.
In simple terms, Business Analyst means:
Business Analysis is practice through which a change is implemented in an enterprise by identifying issue, defining / identifying needs and recommending the viable solution that adds value to the end goal
What to do in Business Analysis?
- Determine problems and identify business needs
- Identify, define and recommend feasible solution for meeting those needs
- Elicit, document and manage end – to – end process in order to meet business and project objective
- Facilitate successful implementation plan for the product / service to achieve required result of the project
Is a person who performs Business Analysis tasks in the context of programs and projects is a Business Analyst.
Various job titles are popular in the market, they are:
- Business Architect
- Business System Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Enterprise Analyst
- Management consultant
- Process Analyst
- Requirements Engineer
- System Analyst
Skill set of BA:
- Analytical skills
- Business and Industry knowledge
- Decision making
- Communication skills
- Creative and critical thinking
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving
- Technical awareness
- Systems thinking
- Familiarity with multiple projects and development methodologies
What to Business Analysts do?
- Understanding organization problems and goals
- Analyzing needs and solution
- Devising strategies
- Driving change
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration
Why do I enroll for this course?
- Institute of IT Canada is renowned for providing real life training and not just theoretical training to all the students, with a goal to have each student placed in the market and ace the appropriate job.
- Classes combine formal classroom instruction along with real projects to help each student understand the concept well Business Analysis is a booming role in the market for various industries
- Every industry needs a Business Analyst to handle end – to – end business requirements critical activities
- This has increased the demand of the Business Analyst
- For more information about fees terms and conditions visit Fees page.
What is next? Registration.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 169
- Assessments Yes
- Phase I – Establish knowledge for : Business Analysis, Key terms, RACI
- Phase II – How to gather requirements from stakeholders and documentary sources
- Project Phase III – Transitioning / Communication : Methods, Tools , Management
- Project Phase IV – Process mapping / Documentation ( Business / Technical)
- Project Phase V – Interview / knowledge FAQ
- Resume preparations and Linkedin profile guide
- Resume Review and References for jobs