Business Analyst – Agile
BA (fast-track) course starts from 22nd Feb 2020 Saturday 9 am.
Business Analyst course would prepare you for the industry standard BA role to https://www.iofit.ca/registration/start career within months.
In simple terms, Business Analyst means:
Business Analysis is practice through which a change is implemented in an enterprise by identifying issue, defining / identifying needs and recommending the viable solution that adds value to the end goal
What to do in Business Analysis?
- Determine problems and identify business needs
- Identify, define and recommend feasible solution for meeting those needs
- Elicit, document and manage end – to – end process in order to meet business and project objective
- Facilitate successful implementation plan for the product / service to achieve required result of the project
Is a person who performs Business Analysis tasks in the context of programs and projects is a Business Analyst.
Various job titles are popular in the market, they are:
- Business Architect
- Business System Analyst
- Data Analyst
- Enterprise Analyst
- Management consultant
- Process Analyst
- Requirements Engineer
- System Analyst
Skill set of BA:
- Analytical skills
- Business and Industry knowledge
- Decision making
- Communication skills
- Creative and critical thinking
- Leadership skills
- Problem solving
- Technical awareness
- Systems thinking
- Familiarity with multiple projects and development methodologies
What to Business Analysts do?
- Understanding organization problems and goals
- Analyzing needs and solution
- Devising strategies
- Driving change
- Facilitating stakeholder collaboration
Why do I enroll for this course?
- Institute of IT Canada is renowned for providing real life training and not just theoretical training to all the students, with a goal to have each student placed in the market and ace the appropriate job.
- Classes combine formal classroom instruction along with real projects to help each student understand the concept well Business Analysis is a booming role in the market for various industries
- Every industry needs a Business Analyst to handle end – to – end business requirements critical activities
- This has increased the demand of the Business Analyst
Testimonials – Students voice…
“This is a fantastic institute, if someone wants to know and step into IT industry. I generally never do the reviews, but the kind of knowledge and experience I got here at this institute was simply fantastic. Every topic covered here is exactly what is required and what is ongoing in QA field” Mrugesh Desai, 2018 graduate
“This Institution is a great place and the instructors are amazing in what they teach. You can get real time experience in the technologies that industry uses in today’s world. Worth the time to take the classes they offer.” -By Inshal Mohammad
“Institute of IT Training is very good training institute for QA. It provides you with Hands on experience on real time projects. The Trainers from Institute not only provides you with best knowledge about QA courses but also gives you insight on how IT Companies works and give understanding of Company Hierarchy. I strongly recommend IOFIT as the best place to learn QA programs.” By Gaurav Bains, 2018 graduate
“Institute of IT Training is perfect guideline and providing very good courses for getting an opportunity as QA Analyst /Tester for both Manual and Automation . I have completed advance Test Automation Course from Institute and its helping me to get start-up job in Calgary. Also Getting help till now to grow my “Professional NETWORK” (Very important to get a job). I am very positive now in my QA Career.Currently working as a QA Analyst in Calgary.” By Keshini Patel, 2016 graduate
“Real time hands on experience provided by a great and knowledgeable BA instructer (Priyanka)” – By Imane El-Hajj
What you would achieve?
- For more information about fees terms and conditions visit Fees page.
What is next? Registration.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 169
- Assessments Yes
- Phase I – Establish knowledge for : Business Analysis, Key terms, RACI
- Phase II – How to gather requirements from stakeholders and documentary sources
- Project Phase III – Transitioning / Communication : Methods, Tools , Management
- Project Phase IV – Process mapping / Documentation ( Business / Technical)
- Project Phase V – Interview / knowledge FAQ
- Resume preparations and Linkedin profile guide
- Resume Review and References for jobs