Learning Test Automation for Beginners
Out Test Automation for beginners would get you hands on training on how to write down script (code) from basic to advanced level. This training is based on real-time company related projects where you would be involved from software installations to run end-to-end regression test automation scripts writing and running.
Test Automation using Selenium Webdriver, C#, .Net framework, Chrome Driver
- Over 8 lectures; only one day per week – mainly Thursdays from 5.30 pm
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Test Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Minimum 1+ years of Canadian software manual testing experienced or completed QA-advanced training from IOFIT
- 18+ years of age
- Canadian PR or Citizen
- Lectures 9
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 32
- Assessments Yes
This is the first day session
- What is Automation Testing
- Use of automation Testing
- Tools for Automation Testing
- Why automation is important for you career?
- What is Selenium Webdriver
- Advantage of Selenium Webdriver over IDE
- Checklist of test automation, return on investment
- Why companies looking for full flash test automation analyst?
- What skills required for a test automation to start this role?
This is the second day session