Your Complete Guide to PMP
Professional Project Management (PMP) is the one only standard certification needed in the industry to start working as Project Manager. It can be in any field, either IT, Engineering or Business. Our 18+ years experienced trainer would guide you in 40 hours complete PMP certification training.
Project Management Professional – PMP Fast-Track
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
Professional Project Management Certification Training
Total Teaching Hours: 40 (7 weekends, 6 hours per day, only weekends)
Delivery: Classroom / Online
- Project Management Process Groups
- Monitoring and Controlling
- Knowledge Area
- Integration Management
- Scope Management
- Schedule Management
- Cost Management
- Quality Management
- Resource Management
- Communications Management
- Risk Management
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Agile Project Management practice with Jira
What is next? It’s REGISTRATION.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 45
- Assessments Yes