Software Ethical Hacker program [In-Class | Online]
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- Foot-printing and Reconnaissance
- Scanning Networks
- Vulnerability Analysis
- System Hacking
- Malware Threats
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Evading IDS, Firewalls, and Honeypots
- Hacking Web Servers
- Hacking Web Applications
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Hacking Mobile Platforms
- IoT Hacking
- Cloud Computing
- A developer can enhance their development skills in the information security area
- A QA can add the security based testing skills to broaden their testing scope
- A BA, Solution Architect, Project Manager, Scrum Master, Product Owner’s, Network Administrators, Database Administrators or DevOps technicians can enhance their skills in the information security area
How to register?
By paying $100 registration fees on iofit.ca/registration page to confirm your seat. Maximum 10 seats per class to focus more on one-to-one training.
$1250 includes training, lab access and one time attempt for certification exam.
Training location will be IofIT Calgary campus Unit #221 2770 3rd Ave NE, Calgary