Curriculum for Gujarati classes
Classes will commence on November 14th and will run every Saturday until December 19th. Each class is from 10:00 AM to 10:45 AM MDT.
1. All classes will be conducted through Google Meet. You will need to download an app called Google Meet if you are using a cell phone or tablet.
2. An access link will be sent after registration
1. Gujarati Short Stories for Kids (provided after registration)
2. Tablet, phone, or computer with a microphone and camera
1. The weeks will alternate between a “reading week” and a “discussion week”.
2. During the “reading week”, the students will read through a new story in class.
3. During the “discussion week” students will engage in conversation about the story as well as learn any new vocabulary.
1. After December 19th, classes will pause until early January. The schedule and topics will be announced in the New Year.
2. Classes are led by Azren on the behalf of Institute of IT Training Canada
To register for FREE classes, please complete the registration form and give us parental consent at CONTACT FORM
Information will be available soon