Terms and Conditions
- Institute of IT (IofIT) reserves all rights to change/cancel/postpone scheduled classes and training location at any time
- IofIT can change course syllabi without notifying students
- To achieve best results it is student’s own liability to complete projects/assignments on timely manner and put extra efforts
- IofIT reserves all rights to change training techniques, tools and methodologies at any time
- IofIT does not guarantee students to find work practicum or job, however the team will assist students at their best capacity to land a job/work placement
- Fees are subject to change and IofIT has all rights to defer/alter fees for any course at any time
- Fees are not refundable at any time after you joined the course unless you have not attended at all (0 days)
- Fees for work experience / practicum are not refundable at any time unless you have not attended at all (0 day), even the introduction/information day
- Fees must be paid before the course/batch starts. If you need fees assistance, talk to the administration.
- IofIT will not share your personal details to any marketing or media agencies
- IofIT may upload your photo on our Facebook page or website however if you would like to remove any associations please contact us immediately
- If you have paid full/part fees and attended one or more class; we do not refund fees. Refunds applies to a student who never used our services
- If you would like to remove your association from IofIT (by phone, email, photo or any communication channel) please send email to email@example.com
- Your first reference from us is FREE however if you would like extra reference’s from us, we do charge for professional reference to the QA industry (around $400 + GST for every single reference).
Additional Terms & Conditions
MEMBERSHIP/EVENT PARTICIPATION AGREEMENT
- Personal Info:I understand that Institute of IT Inc., must collect, retain and use my personal information to enroll me as a student, enable me to participate in the Program(s)/Course(s) that they may hold, provide information relating to activities & events and permit them to obtain payment, and I consent to such collection, retention, and use of information provided it will not be used for commercial purposes. By checking the “I AGREE” box you are agreeing to these terms.
- Photography Waiver:I agree that Institute of IT Inc., will do photography of different events. Institute of IT Inc., has the rights to post event photos on website and other events to advertise institute’s activity. For more information, please refer to Terms and Conditions page.
- Liability Waiver:I understand and agree that I am solely responsible for my behavior and will obey all the rules and regulations pertaining to the course/program/events and all related activities organized by the Institute of IT Inc., I understand that the Institute of IT Inc., and its officers, directors, employees, volunteers and other affiliates are not responsible for any injury, loss or damage of any kind sustained by me or any members of my family. I acknowledge that I understand and accept the risks associated with these courses/programs/events and activities and consent to my participation in these events and all related activities. By completing and submitting this form I agree to these statements
- Event Cancellations: If Institute has to cancel the course/program/event, our liability in the event of cancellation is limited to a full refund of the course/program/event fee only. We will not refund the following;
- Any travel or hotel costs associated with the cancellation of an event
- Any fees relating to the joining of a Faculty or Special Interest Group with respect to the course/program/event booking.
Institute of IT Inc., accepts no liability if a course/program/event is canceled or postponed for reasons beyond our reasonable control resulting from an act of God, governmental regulation, fire, war, terrorist activity or civil commotion.
Please read and understand the following terms and conditions as they are binding for all ticket purchases.
- No exchange of fees/tickets will be made under any circumstances and fees/tickets are not transferable.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) would not be entertained.
- The fees/tickets may be collected before or at the venue the date of the event 2 hours before the beginning of the event.
- The resale of fees/tickets is prohibited. Institute of IT Inc., reserves the right to cancel any fees/tickets that have been resold.
- Infants and children under 18 are not permitted during the course/program/event and it is subject to Director’s written approval in a different situation
- Venue/Campus owner reserves the right without refund or compensation to refuse admission to any persons whose conduct is disorderly or unbecoming.
- No photography, audio or video recording is allowed during the event unless otherwise stated by the Institute of IT Inc.,
- Purchasers of courses/tickets who are under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before purchasing course/tickets/merchandises from Institute of IT Inc., By transacting on our website, purchaser certifies that purchaser is at least 18 years of age and understands and accepts these conditions of use.
You Are Subject to Search
You and your belongings may be searched on entry to the course/program/event. You consent to such searches and waive any related claims that may arise. If you elect not to consent to such searches, you may be denied entry to the course/program/event without refund or other compensation. Under certain facility rules, certain items may not be brought into the premises, including without limitation, alcohol, drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, laser pointers, strobe lights, irritants (e.g., artificial noisemakers), bundles and containers etc.
Use of Social Media
- You may be added to social media’s like WhatsApp/Linkedin/Facebook/Twitter/Other media’s for better communications
- You may be asked to add google reviews and to take parts in different surveys to help better services
- Your photo/video may be used within/other group as part of the Institute marketing plan and no other commercial use
- Your social media appearance and appropriate behavior required at all time for yourself and other users of the group; you would be removed if found in appropriate behavior and Institute of IT Inc., is not liable for any social/financial loss
- It is Institute of IT Inc’s right to keep you or remove you from any such media
Abuse/violence/harassment at the workplace/Campus
- At no circumstances, you/your family/friends will abuse directors/staff/partners/event organizers of Institute of IT Inc.
- Violence at the workplace/campus is strictly prohibited and as a result you/your family/friends will be asked to remove the place immediately
- Appropriate actions will be taken for any misconduct/abuse/violence at workplace/campus
You acknowledge that the content included on this site and training content sites, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, recorded video sessions, software, and the selection and arrangements thereof, is and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of Institute of IT Inc., or its content suppliers and protected by Canadian and international copyright laws 2019-2020. Absent the consent of Institute of IT Inc., the content on this site may be used for personal, non-commercial use only. Any other use, including the reproduction, modification, distribution, republication or display, of the content on this site, is strictly prohibited and an infringement of copyright 2019-2020 or proprietary rights in the information.
The Institute of IT Inc., name, trade names, trademarks and logo, and all related product and service names, design marks and slogans are the trademarks, service marks or registered trademarks of Institute of IT Inc., or its affiliates and may not be used in any commercial manner without the prior written consent of Institute of IT Inc., All other products and service marks contained on the site are the trademarks of their respective owners. Reference to any products, services, processes or other information by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, supplier, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply the endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation by Institute of IT Inc.
THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND MATERIALS CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED OR AVAILABLE THROUGH THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, INSTITUTE OF IT INC., DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO SUCH INFORMATION, CONTENT, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, FREEDOM FROM ERROR, INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER VIRUS, OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. IN ADDITION, INSTITUTE OF IT INC., DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT. INSTITUTE OF IT INC., HAS THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES AND UPDATES TO ANY INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE.
This site may provide links or references to other websites. However, Institute of IT Inc., has no control over or responsibility for the content of third party sites and transactions that occur therein. Institute of IT Inc., has provided links to other sites merely as a convenience to users, and shall not be liable for any damages or injury arising from content on such third-party websites or transactions occurring therein. The terms and conditions and privacy policies governing this site may differ significantly from the policies of third party websites. There are risks in using any information, software, or products found on the Internet or in otherwise entering transactions through the Internet. Accordingly, Institute of IT Inc., cautions you to make certain you understand these risks and any applicable policies of third party websites before retrieving, using, relying upon, or purchasing anything, or before otherwise transacting, via the Internet.
- Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT SHALL INSTITUTE OF IT INC., OR ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, EVEN IF INSTITUTE OF IT INC., OR ITS AFFILIATES HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR PERFORMANCE OF THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, CONTENT, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FROM THIS SITE OR THE INTERNET GENERALLY.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, some of the above limitations may not apply to you. In such jurisdictions, Institute of IT Inc.’s liability is limited to the greatest extent permitted by law.
You agree to indemnify and hold Institute of IT Inc.’s, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of the site, your violation of these terms and conditions or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
- Governing Law; Arbitration
These terms and conditions, and the respective rights and obligations of the parties hereunder, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the Province of Alberta. Any dispute arising between you and Institute of IT Inc., will be submitted to arbitration in the Province of Alberta in accordance with the rules of the standing judiciary committee then in effect. Nothing shall deprive you of the benefits of your province’s consumer protection laws.
You may address any concerns to Institute of IT Inc., by: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you have any question or concern, please reach out to administration office by email: email@example.com or call 403-207-0273.
Thank you for your support!