INVITING all recruiters to get expertise in the area (Information Technology) they are hiring. (updated on 19th Sept 2018)
Often it happened when a recruiter is hiring for a technical position but not knowing in detail what it means to them. A better knowledge on the area of hiring would help to screen a person better and of course representing candidate’s real skills to the hiring manager’s.
A candidate’s technical skills were never known or missed to identify will be a missed opportunity for business. No or less knowledge in an area means not capable to identify real potential of a candidate. This can slow down your presentation. As market is so competitive where you do not want to miss the right candidate for right job. It is worth to update what are the key skills required for QA, Software Developer, Business Analyst, Automation Analyst profile candidates.
Come and learn more about this at the Information Session organized every Monday 5-6 pm, Thursday 5-6 pm or Saturday 1-2 pm.
www.iofit.ca | firstname.lastname@example.org | 403.207.0273
#recruiting #recruitmenttraining #business #skilldevelopment #recruitementagencies #canada #hiring #informationtechnology
Promotion for the people in need (updated 19th Sept 2018)
No business is successful if they are not supporting local communities and even those who are in need.
We have introduced 20% off on fees to QA, Test Automation, Software Development, Business Analysis, Test Lead, Database Administration fast-track courses if you are,
– New Canadians (entered within one year from the registration date)
– Low Income families (bringing proof from Govt. of Canada)
– Indigenous Woman (no proof required)
– Single mothers (no proof required)
– Aboriginal (no proof required)
– International Student’s with proof
– Laid off or employment loss within last year (no proof required)
Class sizes are small (usually 10-12) and first come first serve basis only. For more information on each course and its schedule, visit us at iofit.ca.
www.iofit.ca | email@example.com | 403.207.0273
#QA #testing #singlemothers #indigenouswoman #promotion #EmplomentInsurance #softwaredevelopment #lowincomefamily #newcanadians #lossofincome
Welcome new but experienced teachers on-boarding IOFIT
Sept 4th, 2018
Institute of IT welcomes all new trainers on-board to uplift this platform by providing top-class real time training in Calgary. They are committed to serve Canadians to notch IT and non-IT positions in top Canadian companies. We all look forward to work with new and existing students.
Happy Second Year Anniversary to Institute
May 9th, 2018
May 9th is the day when this institute born and made significant contributions to student’s life and career. We have record high 120 students enrolled, 28 claimed full time / contract positions, 9 settled in for 3 months work experience and almost every single student attended interviews with Calgary/Edmonton’s top IT clients. We continue to strive better future of our students. Thank you to everyone to make this happen for us.
Institute of IT on-boards new Director
Jan 1st, 2018
Institute of IT welcomes Nimisha Patel, new director who will take additional responsibility of the institute. The entire team of Institute welcomes Nimisha to consume new responsibility and wish all the very best.
New location…new campus
Institute of IT has moved to its own brand new location in Calgary. All business reported from #221 2770 3rd Ave NE, Calgary T2A2L5. Come and visit us :).
Report Card – 2017
23rd Dec, 2017
We worked hard behind every individuals on their training and placements. This year 11 QA Foundation batch 1 Test Automation batch graduated. Out of this over 20 students claimed full-time QA jobs in Calgary area. Over 6 students attained ISTQB Foundation Certification in first attempt. Every single student got more than one interview call and that is our biggest achievement this year. We are introducing campus hiring this year where every individual will get chance to showcase their QA skills in front of recruiters/companies. We have trained and change career of many professionals (like Engineers, Healthcare, Housewives, retail associates) to QA and they are successful in attaining QA jobs. Come and explore Information Technology career with us. We promise for individuals one on one QA growth and we mean it. IofIT wish everyone Happy Holidays! See you all in Jan 2018.
Six students are taking job as QA Analyst in Calgary
14th Jan, 2017
New year…new resolutions…and many accomplishments.
Let us share some positive news. Mid 2016 we started a small Institute to teach Software Quality Assurance with a different approach – Less theory and more practical. Apart from software Quality fundamentals we train students on QA Standards, best practices and procedures. We teach continous integration in SDLC, DevOps concepts, functional and non-functional aspects of Application Under Test (AUT) and regression test management.
We supply talent in the much needed market.
If you require QA resources we would be happy to help you.
Visit www.iofit.ca for more information.
Future QA course start dates @ Institute of IT Training
25th Oct, 2016
Software Test Automation course:
- Software Test Automation using HP UFT, VBScript, Java and C#.
- This course is delivered on weekends only
- All sessions will be 100% practical
- No knowledge of languages required to learn automation as we will teach you from very basic
- You will start working on automation script design from day one
- Due to high demand of automation QA jobs in current market this would be perfect time to learn and stand out of crowd
- Test Automation has great potential and future in current IT market
- There is huge potential to grow in this domain
- This is the only role which is recession proof and every major company wants to do regression automation to save resources
- Will help you to install HP UFT (60 days trial demo version to practice)
Who should join this course?
- Basic knowledge of software testing or completion of any IT course/certification
- Basic communication skills
- Who wants to earn salary in 6 digits
- Who thinks ‘Sky is not the limit’
How to register for this course or If you have question?
- Send email to firstname.lastname@example.org that you want to register for this course
- If you have question, please send email and will reply at the earliest possible time
- This course will be delivered from 12th Nov 2016 @ Evergreen college, NE
Students @ Institute of IT Training enjoys graduation day
6th Aug, 2016
It was time to celebrate their hard work and dedication on 6th Aug. Students got certificate of completion on ‘Advanced Software Quality Assurance Course’. Currently all students are engaged in the preparations of ISTQB certification exam and interview for recent QA jobs in Alberta. All the best in your QA career!
Next Batch of Software Quality Assurance Course starts 6th Aug.
18th July, 2016
The next batch of Foundation and Advance Software Quality Assurance course will start from 6th August @ Evergreen College (8 hours per every Saturday – 40 hours total). It is great time to learn IT skills and get ready for QA jobs posted for Calgary/Edmonton area. There are many benefits of working in IT course like:
- Work for remote US or Canadian province jobs
- Work as contractor or full time QA jobs
- Basic minimum wage starts $40k/year or at least $30/hour
- Working from home opportunities
Students will accomplish after completing this course:
- Certificate from IofIT.ca upon completion of course
- Complete knowledge on QA = theory and practical
- You will be involved in 2-3 QA live projects to gain confidence
- You will learn Canadian Workplace Culture to help sustain jobs
- You will be polished for interview skills and resume writing
- Brush up on professional use of Microsoft Word
- Complete coverage on ISTQB Foundation Level Certificate; Question and Answers coverage
- QA Interview Question and Answer Coverage (technical + behavioral)
- And finally, we will help get a placement through direct employment or recruitment agencies
If anyone interested to start IT career as QA Analyst, we would love to hear from them. We take no more than 10-12 students per batch and taking registrations on first come first served basis.
To register or for more information please email to email@example.com or calling to + 1 403-207-0273
Thank you for your time.
Have a great day.