FOR INFORMATION SESSION OR DEMO CLASS, FILL UP THE CONTACT US FORM. WE ARE **OPEN HOWEVER CAN TAKE YOUR INQUIRY ONLINE ONLY
ALL OUR CLASSES ARE ONLINE DUE TO COVID-19 PANDEMIC, CLASSES ARE RUNNING ON WEEKDAYS AND WEEKENDS.
Following programs are scheduled on the date and time provided. The date and time may change based on minimum students registered.
Schedule for current and upcoming batch at IOFIT, Calgary. (Updated 24th March 2020)
- QA-Advanced: Calgary / Edmonton / Hinton / Vancouver / ONLINE ONLY
- Weekdays: Friday Evenings starting from 27th March 5 pm, Registration CLOSED
- Weekend’s: 11th April 2020 @ 9 am SATURDAY Registration OPEN till Thur 9th April 5 pm – click to register
- Test Automation: Thursday ONLINE ONLY FROM 7TH May 2020 Registration OPEN – click to register
- BA with Agile: Calgary / Edmonton / Hinton / Vancouver / Online
- 11th April 2020@ 9 am SATURDAY Registration OPEN till Thur 9th April 5 pm – click to register
- Software Development: Calgary and online
- 11th April 2020 @ 9 am SATURDAY – Registration OPEN till Thur 9th April 5 pm – click to register
- Professional Project Management Certification: Classroom only
- Next batch of Professional Project Management Certification starts 11th April 2020 @ 9 am SATURDAY – Registration OPEN – click to register
Software Ethical Hacker Program
- SOFTWARE ETHICAL HACKER – 11th April 2020 @ 9 am SATURDAY- Classroom or online – Ask for details by email or call.
All courses are taught from basics and on real-time scenarios (project) basis. All classes are subject to minimum capacity and maximum allowed 10 students per batch. Admission is on first come first server basis and subject IOFIT conditions. Fees must be paid before you start any program.
You must register and pay registration fees for each course from http://iofit.ca/registration/.